Dan Warren, NMD
Naturopathic Medical Doctor
Dr. Warren is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor focused on the treatment of cancer and chronic diseases.
Dr. Warren received his doctorate from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and has trained and helped developed some of the most promising treatments for patients suffering with cancer and chronic disease using highly advanced integrative approaches. He has extensively trained in the areas of chronic Lyme disease complex and late stage and complex cancers.
Dr. Warren is a leader in integrative medicine and is a member of several important medical organizations:
- Physician Board Member: Unipathic Medicine
- Society for Integrative Oncology
- American College for Advancement of Medicine
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Price-Pottinger Nutrition Foundation
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Prior to medical school, Dr. Warren received his Master’s Degree in Modern Chinese History at San Diego State University in 2007, which started his interest in integrative medicine. He also received two Bachelor’s degrees in Biology and Ancient Japanese History from the University of California at Santa Cruz in 2003.
After medical school, Dr. Warren completed two years of post-doctoral studies in family practice medicine, as well as the prestigious Homeopathic Residency at Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center.